Make sure you take MAX with you on your next trip!
Frontal vehicle protection is essential for all 4wd vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment. MAX Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind.
MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include twin 4000kg rated recovery points as well as provisions for winch fitment.
Designed in Australia by the Experts
Designed by 4WD specialists and built by manufacturers with over 30 years experience, MAX 4×4 Accessories brings you a product that meets every demand the Australian landscape throws at you.
MAX front protection bull bars were strictly tested by Australian Safety Engineering (ASE) who perform compliance and conformance testing to established Standard
Strength, Versatility & Quality
The strength, versatility and quality of MAX Bull Bars will not only protect your vehicle, but also allow fitting of accessories to suit your touring and off-roading needs.
Max Icon winch bar specifications
- Designed in Australia
- Manufactured from quality material
- Airbag tested and compliant.
- Twin rated (4,000kgs each) recovery points.
- Winch bar compatible (cover plate provided for non-winch installations).
- Twin gusseted aerial mounts.
- Twin reinforced hi-lift jack points.
- LED indicator park lights.
- Fog light mounting provision.
- Spot light mounting provision.
- Pressed air vents throughout bar for increased air flow.
- 3-pce underbody protection.
- Shoulder pipes protrude through bumper channel with extra strengthening.
- Powder coated finish.