Outback Armor suspension items are structured and designed in-house to have the quality, sturdiness, UTE canopy, execution and consistent quality required for the most requesting applications.
Advantage from over 30 years involvement with our full scope of swaggers, safeguards, directing dampers, curl springs, leaf springs, u-jolts, shackles, sticks, and related fitment equipment. Outback Armor has a multi-year boundless kilometer guarantee on all suspension parts.
Suspension Technical Specs:
- Safeguards and Struts
- Huge 60mm x 2mm Body
- Consistent High-Pressure Twin Tube Shock
- Nitrogen Gas over Semi-Synthetic Oil
- High-Temperature Multi Lip Viton Seal
- 18mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- Execution High-Flow Piston
- Hardcore Multi-Disk Valving
- Additional Strong Forged Single Piece Strut Leg
- High-Density Engined Rubber Bushes
- High Strength Adjustable Height Spring Seat
- Installed nudge bar and Hilux Bullbar
- High-stress alloy and steel UTE trays
- Exactness Hot Wound Coil
- Scragg Tested and Load Rated
- High-Stress custom UTE trays
- Incorporated Slipper Pads
- HDPE Clip Silencers
- Scragg Tested and Load Rated
Outback Armour Adjustable Suspension Level Kit Trail
Over the previous years, EGR has been giving quality UTE accessories. From the Nissan D40 to the Toyota Hilux or whatever Ute you claim, EGR provides a scope of hardtops, overhangs, UTE hard lids, evades, tonneau covers, flares, ladder racks and nudge bars.
These units are intended to lift the front of the automobile to make the 4×4 accessories more dimension than manufacturing plant. These packs are perfect for clients who don’t have additional weight or extremely insignificant extra load in their vehicle consistent with the infrequent substantial burden. The front will rise by roughly 35mm with light obligation curls to suit a car with no excess front weight. It is suggested to change the back stuns too to coordinate the valving front to raise. If you have a negligible extra load in the end, continually a back-lift square can be included as an alternative to raise the rear by 25mm.
- 2 x Outback Armor Adjustable Series Front Struts
- 1 x Pair Outback Armor Trail Coils
- 2 x Outback Armor Adjustable Series Rear Shocks
Extensive range of Suspension kits of Outback Armour
Outback Armour also provides a comprehensive range of suspension kits to suit most 4WD utilities and wagons. Those are:
- Shock absorbers
- Steering dampers
- Coil springs
- Leaf springs and other suspension accessories
Outback Armor may be another player in the rough terrain scene, however saying this doesn’t imply that they don’t have the foggiest idea how to fabricate a quality part. Actually, after talking with the group, it appears they have poached some extremely experienced suspension architects to build up the range explicitly for Australian conditions. What’s more, the guarantee says everything indeed; offering a boundless kilometer guarantee of consumable things like safeguards indicates a lot of confidence in the item. The range is consistently extending as well, with postings as of now accessible for the present scope of Toyota four-wheel drives, just as the Ford Ranger, Nissan Navara, and Volkswagen Amarok just to give some examples.